Become a Member
CAVAL members and owners include the most prestigious Australian Universities. They access cost effective and collaborative library support services.
Please click here for our Constitution.
The membership services are based around the following:
- Off-site storage of print materials. Our CARM Shared Collection
- The Reciprocal borrowing program (provided that additional criteria are met)
- Discounted access to a range of fee-based services offered by CAVAL including
- Cataloguing of English and LOTE materials
- Processing of Shelf-ready materials
- Based around a number of areas, Inter-library loans/document delivery, collection development/management, metadata.
- Storage options
- Access to the CAVAL Cross-institutional Mentoring program
- Discounted access to our Digital Platforms offering