CAVAL provides public libraries with shelf ready resources in any community language through its CAVAL Languages Direct business.
CAVAL operates the only Australia-wide collaborative purchasing scheme in language resources and serves 500 library collections in 60 community languages.
- Latest high profile titles selected from broad range of publishers
- Air freight from country-of-origin at no extra cost to the library
- Selections can be tailored for local collection needs and demographics
- Competitive fixed pricing - no surprises – puts an end to budget guesswork
- Cataloguing records are supplied with transliteration and vernacular script
- Customised processing features any combination of covering and labelling
- Creation of holdings records before branch delivery eliminates delays on arrival
- Complete financial management and reporting for each language and category budget
- Single integrated workflow for selection, acquisition, cataloguing, processing and delivery
Our selections comprise the latest high profile public library titles carefully chosen from broad range of publishers, selected by experienced library professionals from each language community. Library staff have the option of selecting from online lists and adding special requests
Our services comply with Procurement Australia 1906-0836, MAV Procurement LM5513, LocalBuy Qld BUS 223-0312 and NSW Local Government Procurement T5.07-3 tender panels for Shelf-Ready Library Resources.
CAVAL’s shelf-ready service offers a single fixed price for cataloguing (eliminating original or upgrade costs) and a single fixed price for physical processing that meets any specification.
Get in touch with our client services team on +61 3 9450 5555